For now, I will leave you with one of the recipes from the article - Cremini Tartlets with Chevre. Enjoy!
CREMINI TARTLETS WITH FRESH CHEVRE
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
½ onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ pound cremini (baby portabello) mushrooms, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 ½ teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
¼ cup dry white wine
Spring Mill Farms Bare Naked (plain) Chèvre
1. Unroll puff pasty sheet on lightly floured surface. Cut in thirds, and then thirds again, until you have nine squares. Place squares on greased cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium high. Sauté onions until translucent. Add garlic, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook until mushrooms begin to brown.
3. Add wine and herbs to mushroom mixture and cook until liquid evaporates. Remove from heat.
4. Spread about two tablespoons chèvre on each puff pastry square, leaving space around the edges. Top with the same amount of mushroom mixture.
5. Bake tartlets until the edges are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Makes 5-6 Tartlets
**This recipe was originally published in The Burg on November 15.