Background

Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Video Post - Red Bell Pepper Prep

Hi friends! Today is an exciting day. I just made my FIRST EVER video blog and am so excited to share it with you. In anticipation of a recipe I will post later this week that includes diced red bell pepper, I made this technique video showing how I cut peppers.

Big thanks to my husband, Geoffrey, for his camera work, and my dog, Tommy, for keeping quiet long enough to make this happen.

I hope you guys enjoy it. Click on the YouTube link to see the video in full screen. More to come in the future. Anything you want to see?

2 comments:

  1. Great video ~ I have always cut them and gotten seeds all over the place. Thanks : )
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Glad you found it useful.

    ReplyDelete